Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

My JBC Pistol's Add-on

Just last May, Mang Gilbert of the JBC shop called me to have my Pistol's "add-on" installed. The "add-on" is a folding stock attachment so that I can use my pistol as a hunting rifle.

Mang Gilbert took an overtime to finish it for me.

airguns

The parts were prepared for fitting;

airguns


And when it was finished, here it is,

airguns

Folded view,

airguns

A closer look,

airguns

Here's how it looked before,

airguns,airguns

Isn't it beautiful!!! 

Enjoy Guys!!

4 comments:

  1. good day sir!im from sto domingo nueva ecija.i also own a JBC airgun.i personally bought it at thier shop in valenzuela.i would like to ask if you know an airgun club in this area?i like to join in hunting or just to watch competition when im not busy taking care of my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, Search Yahoogroups and look for Philippine Airguns. join the group and you'll start from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi how much did it cost you to have this item

    ReplyDelete